Monday 6 May 2013

Project Ringelblume update

Those of you who have been following the blog for a few months may remember that a while back I suggested a little project to plant marigold seeds in memory of the one and only Pete Namlook. Check out my original post about this here: http://nmlkfax.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/project-ringelblume.html

Today, after a long, cold winter I finally felt confident that I could plant my seeds without frosty nights destroying them. So, on a sunny afternoon in the backyard I got my project underway. Here's hoping that the birds don't eat them! Will you join me in planting some seeds in memory of Mr. Namlook? These don't have to be marigold seeds and I must stress that this project is just a bit of fun but I like to think that Pete would have enjoyed it. If you do decide to plant seeds when they finally grow please send your photos to me at the e-mail address provided at the top of this blog (over on the right hand side) and I'll post them up here for everyone to see. Happy gardening!
Watch this space for another NMLK exclusive, coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment